- 2 lacatan bananas, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange or naranjita, pared and separated into segments (remove membrane and seeds)
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup watermelon balls
- 1 cup cantaloupe balls
- 1/2 cup diced ripe mango
- 1/2 cup avocado cubes
- 1 cup shredded fresh macapuno
- 1-1/2 cups preserved kaong (sugar palm)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cashew nuts or peanuts
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can condensed milk or fresh cream
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Combine the fruits, the preserves, and the nuts in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Pour in the condensed milk or the cream.
- Toss lightly and add the flaked coconut. Chill.