- 2 cups rice
- 2 tbsp. Cooked rice
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup water
- Cheese strips
- Soak rice for 6 hours and grind with cooked rice.
- Let stand overnight.
- Add ¼ cup water (add more water if galapong is to thick).
- Add all engredients and blend well until smooth.
- Pour on muffin pan lined with wax paper put cheese on top
- Steam for 25 minutes.
- Test for doneness. Muffins are done when toothpick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve topped with grated coconut.