- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup NESTLE Fresh Milk
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 2 pcs salted eggs, sliced
- ½ cup cooked ham or bacon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and line bottom of 2 8-inch layer baking pan with banana leaves or wax paper. Set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs until light and creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour mixture alternately with NESTLE Fresh Milk into the egg. Beat to blend thoroughly.
- Pour mixture in lined pans.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Spread butter on top then sprinkle with sugar and grated cheese.
- Decorate with salted egg slices and ham or bacon
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more.