Sending bulk attachments in your emails can now be lessen or eliminated with the development of Google Drive apps. Itlets you store and access your files anywhere — on the web, on your hard drive, or on the go. Here’s how it works:
Install Google Drive on your computer
- Go to http://drive.google.com.
- Click the Download Google Drive for your PC button.
- Open google drive sync.exe to automatically install and start Google Drive on your PC. (You may receive a warning that Google Drive is an application downloaded from the Internet. Click the Open button.)
- Enter your Google Account username and password in the window that opens. This will be the account associated with Google Drive for your PC.
- Complete the installation package instructions.
- Launch Google Drive for your PC from the Start menu.
- Drag files and folders into your Google Drive folder to begin syncing items to My Drive (part of Google Drive on the web).
- Now your files go everywhere you do. Change a file on the web, on your computer, or on your mobile device and it updates on every device where you’ve installed Google Drive. Share, collaborate, or work alone with your files
Meet your Google Drive: List
Meet your Google Drive: On Grid
About third-party apps on Google Drive
Google Drive works with an increasing number of apps that you can install from the Chrome Web Store. With these apps you can edit images and videos, fax and sign documents, manage projects, create flow charts, and more. No matter how many Google Drive apps you’ve installed, you can access all of your files in a single place: Google Drive on the web.
Here’s what you can do with Google Drive apps:
- Access and open files in Google Drive
- Create new files through the app
- Access Google Drive files from an app outside of Google Drive
- Save a file to Google Drive from an app outside of Google Drive
- Share any file type, including files created with a Google Drive apps
Here are the links to my Google Drive files:
- My Online resume
- World Youth Day Theme Songs
- List of Cities in the Philippines
- Continents & Countries of the World
- What do you Call a Group
- Opal Catalog 2
- World Youth Day
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year (Slide Show)
- Google Drive Images Folder